How much fun would it be for her to have a birthday party at the spa!?! Give your little one great memories with her girlfriends when she has a spa birthday party. Spa birthday parties are designed for girls, ages 4-12. Please review our "Spa Party Policies" listed below for full details.
Pampered Princess - 4 hours, $135
All princesses need pampering and she'll be the Prettiest Princess at the party. Each little princess receives a Tiny Tip Manicure and a glitter tattoo. A gift bag is included, as well as, an age-appropriate craft/project for each child. [This package price (valued at $162) is based on a total of 6 girls in attendance. Additional children may attend at a cost of $25 per child, with a total limit of 8 children.]
Feelin' Fancy - 4 hours, $150
She'll be feelin' fancy and her toes will look divine! Each child will receive a Rosie Toes-e Pedicure and a glitter tattoo. A gift bag is included, as well as, an age-appropriate craft/project for each child. [This package price (valued at $180) is based on a total of 6 girls in attendance. Additional children may attend at a cost of $30 per child, with a total limit of 8 children.]
Customized Spa Parties
Spa parties may be customized to suit your individual needs. Please call us to discuss your unique situation and we'll work with you to create your perfect spa party. Cost factors are determined on an individual basis and include the services booked, time needed, and any extra items requested, such as gift bags, craft/project, etc. Prices will vary based on the above factors.
* * * * *
Spa Party Policies
1. Spa birthday parties require a down payment of $50 to hold the date and time. You may pay with cash, check, or hold with a valid credit card. Parties are subject to the 48-hour cancellation policy as described in the "Cancellation Policy" on the Hours and Scheduling page. If you do not show up for the party, it is considered a "No Show" and you are responsible for the full service fee and will be charged accordingly for the party.
2. Children must be supervised at all times for the duration of any spa party. Our staff cannot provide this service for you since we are performing the services. There must be at least one adult present at all times, however, we recommend two. If no one intends to remain with the children, your party will be cancelled and you will be charged for the full price of the party.
3. Spa parties DO NOT include food or drinks. You may bring your own food and beverage items in for your party. We do have a small refrigerator available for beverages and smaller food items.
4. In most cases we cannot accomodate more then the maximum number of attendees listed for each party. Our party packages have been created according to our staff size and have been priced for the number of people indicated. We're sorry, no exceptions.
5. We realize that accidents can happen. However, our spa equipment, products, decor, etc. can be costly to repair and/or replace. Therefore, whomever has booked the party is responsible for any costs resulting from damages to products, spa equipment or the general facilities, caused by anyone attending your party.
If you have a group that would like to visit us for a “Spa Day”, please contact us to discuss your options. Due to our facility and staff size, we customize groups on an individual basis. Factors we must consider include the size of your group, the day you wish to come, the amount of services requested and our staff availability. We do our best to accommodate everyone’s service requests, but please understand that we cannot always fulfill each one. Please call or e-mail us to discuss your individual needs.