Policy on Inclement Weather
Our policy, in the event of bad weather (snow, ice, etc.), is as follows:
1. We will make a decision on whether to open at all, open later, or close early, based on the weather conditions, as they occur.
2. In the event that we do not open at all, open late or close early, we call everyone who has an appointment scheduled within that timeframe. We will call all phone numbers we have on file, in an effort to speak with that person. If we cannot reach the client, we will leave a message with someone or on a voicemail, if available. We also make every attempt to reschedule you as soon as we can.
3. We will post a message on our voicemail system if we are closing and/or changing our hours due to the weather. When possible, we will post a sign on our front door too.
4. When in doubt, please call ahead (717-436-6696) to be sure we are open, before venturing out in bad weather.
5. In the event that you are not going to come for your appointment, please extend us the same courtesy and call to let us know, as soon as possible.